Many affluent Indians are looking to move aboard, driven by reasons such as global education, business expansion, and asset diversification. Investment migration programmes in various countries offer Indian investors the opportunity to move abroad by making requisite investments.
- Breakout or $40K bull trap? 5 things to know in Bitcoin this week
- MediaTek hints at AI-powered chips: Image magic and personalized AI suggestions expected
- Samsung to launch AI-powered Galaxy Book 4 notebooks this month: Report
- ‘Managed investments to more than double to Rs 315 trillion by fiscal 2027’
- Oxford's Word Of The Year Is Gen Z Favourite "Rizz"
- Watch: Australian Teacher Shares Tutorial On How To Speak English Like Shashi Tharoor
- Robert Kiyosaki Avocates Bitcoin Investment Amid Political Discontent | TheSpuzz
- AstraZeneca partners with AI company to find cure for cancer