Consider this scenario: Did you buy a health insurance cover of Rs. 3 – 5 lakhs for your family a few years back? At that time, the cover amount would have been adequate, but not today. Consider another scenario: Your employer provides you a health insurance cover of Rs. 3 – 5 lakhs for your family, or you are covered for a similar amount under a State Government health insurance scheme.
- Breakout or $40K bull trap? 5 things to know in Bitcoin this week
- MediaTek hints at AI-powered chips: Image magic and personalized AI suggestions expected
- Samsung to launch AI-powered Galaxy Book 4 notebooks this month: Report
- ‘Managed investments to more than double to Rs 315 trillion by fiscal 2027’
- Oxford's Word Of The Year Is Gen Z Favourite "Rizz"
- Watch: Australian Teacher Shares Tutorial On How To Speak English Like Shashi Tharoor
- Robert Kiyosaki Avocates Bitcoin Investment Amid Political Discontent | TheSpuzz
- AstraZeneca partners with AI company to find cure for cancer