Question: I opened a demat and a bank account with ICICI when I started my career. I had purchased a couple of shares also in that demat account, but due to multiple relocations and job changes I could not keep track of my demat account and I also closed my bank account as it was an old salary account. Recently, when I checked my demat account statement, I found that shares have been transferred to IEPF. I am not sure how shares lying in my demat account can be transferred to IEPF. Further, how these shares can be claimed back?
- Digital Currency Group Alleges Bankruptcy Code Violations, Calls For Revamp Of NYAG And Genesis Settlement | TheSpuzz
- Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 with large display, aluminium case unveiled: Details | Gadgets
- Ukraine Military Destroys Russian Spy Plane
- Conversations from the Dice Awards green room
- Google Pay in the US is shutting down in June
- Bitcoin Soaks In Over $607 Million Everyday, Will This 3X After Halving?
- "Can't Walk Away Now": Biden Renews Calls To Unblock Aid For Ukraine
- TiMi and Xbox’s World’s Edge reveal Age of Empires Mobile