Public Provident Fund (PPF) interest rate: The Government of India (GoI) has announced small savings interest rates for Q1FY24 for various small saving schemes. While declaring small savings interest rates from April 2023, central government announced 10 bps to 70 bps interest rate hike for various small saving schemes, which include Senior Citizen Savings scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi Account scheme, Monthly Income Savings scheme, National Savings Certificate, Kisan Vikas Patra, and all post office time deposits. However, the GoI decided to left Public Provident Fund (PPF) interest rate unchanged at 7.10 per cent. But, after ushering in new financial year, one will have an option to get maximum return on one’s money if they adhere to a trick while investing under Public Provident Fund scheme.
- How researchers made a Mona Lisa hologram
- Twitter is adding crowdsourced fact checks to images
- South Korea Real-Time Surveillance Freezing Funds Binance
- Some SBF charges will be dropped if Bahamas objects, U.S. prosecutors say
- Sebi posts guidelines for Investor Protection Fund, Investor Services Fund
- Plastic Bags On Heads, Imran Khan's Party's Women Workers Brought To Court
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart launches on PC on July 26
- Good Tape wants to be the print magazine for the podcast world.