Income tax return filing: The deadline to file the Income Tax Return (ITR) for the financial year 2022-23 (assessment year 2023-24) is 31st July 2023. The income tax department has enabled online filing of ITRs 1 and 4. ITR-1 is filed by individuals, including salaried class and senior citizens. The ITR-4 form can be used by individuals, HUFs, and firms (other than Limited Liability Partnership firms), having total incomes up to ₹50 lakh.
- Brazil’s largest bank Itau Unibanco launches Bitcoin trading — Report
- Post office fixed deposits: Government revises premature withdrawal rules. Details here
- CARE downgrades ratings for Shapoorji Pallonji & Co’s term loan to ‘BBB’
- Woman Discovers Blood Stains On Canada Flight, Crew Asks Her To Clean It
- WhatsApp users on iOS can now send uncompressed media as a file
- Crypto Leaders Sound The Horn: Bitcoin Bull Run Onward, Eyes $100,000 By 2024
- Platypus hacker walks free with $8.5M after claiming to be ‘ethical hacker’
- Will index funds give me better returns?