ICICI Bank’s special fixed deposits scheme is going to end on October 7. Under the scheme, the bank offers an additional interest rate of 0.10% on FDs above 5 years tenure. The rate is applicable on fresh FDs as well as renewed ones during the scheme period. However, the scheme is available only on FDs less than ₹2 crore.
- India seeks to shrink budget deficit by 50bps as global headwinds loom
- On Camera, US Police Officers Race To Save Man Who Fell On Subway Tracks
- Viral Photo Of Society Notice Asking Delivery Agents Not To Use Lift Sparks Outrage Online
- SBI reports highest profit, broking houses lauding us, says Dinesh Khara
- Elon Musk Reveals His Plan If Apple, Google Remove Twitter From App Stores
- IIROC-registered Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare suffers data breach
- How to link PAN with Aadhaar to prevent being inoperative from 1st April 2023?
- "End The Lockdown" Slogans In China's Xinjiang After Deadly Apartment Fire