When a lender sanctions you a home loan, your eligibility is decided based on your current income. In majority of the cases, the home loan is taken during the initial stage of one’s career where the income increases over the years and the borrower can accumulate enough funds during the tenure of the home loan. In such a situation he faces the dilemma of whether to prepay the home loan by utilising the surplus funds or to invest the funds somewhere and let the home loan run its course. Moreover, as the interest rates have also gone up significantly of late, borrowers are considering this decision seriously.
- How can I invest in the US market via Indian mutual funds?
- RBI set to retain hawkish pause on interest rates; keep liquidity tight
- Taiwan Spots Chinese Weather Balloon In Strait Month Before Election
- LightSpeed LA unveils Last Sentinel open world sci-fi game set in dystopian Tokyo
- Arkane is making a Blade game
- Babylon Chain closes $18M funding round for Bitcoin staking
- Voltas sees long build up: Here’s a Bull Spread Strategy for the stock
- "Will Turn Beirut Into Gaza If…": Netanyahu's Warning To Hezbollah