The government is likely to raise the dearness allowance for more than one crore employees and pensioners by another 4%. This would take DA to 42% from the current 38%. DA is revised periodically twice a year on a half-yearly basis, and it is calculated as a percentage of the basic salary of employees.
- Post office fixed deposits: Government revises premature withdrawal rules. Details here
- CARE downgrades ratings for Shapoorji Pallonji & Co’s term loan to ‘BBB’
- Woman Discovers Blood Stains On Canada Flight, Crew Asks Her To Clean It
- WhatsApp users on iOS can now send uncompressed media as a file
- Crypto Leaders Sound The Horn: Bitcoin Bull Run Onward, Eyes $100,000 By 2024
- Platypus hacker walks free with $8.5M after claiming to be ‘ethical hacker’
- Will index funds give me better returns?
- Japan’s TDK Corp to manufacture iPhone battery cells in India: MoS IT