When I convert my ICICI Bank savings account into NRO (non-resident ordinary) and NRE (non-resident external) accounts, what will happen to my existing funds? Will that move into the NRE or NRO account? From which account will my ongoing loan payments be deducted? If it is going to be through NRO account, then do I need to transfer funds from NRE to NRO account every month? Will there be any tax deduction on this? Do I need to do any paperwork with ICICI Bank and my loan provider HDFC Bank?
- ‘Managed investments to more than double to Rs 315 trillion by fiscal 2027’
- Oxford's Word Of The Year Is Gen Z Favourite "Rizz"
- Watch: Australian Teacher Shares Tutorial On How To Speak English Like Shashi Tharoor
- Robert Kiyosaki Avocates Bitcoin Investment Amid Political Discontent | TheSpuzz
- AstraZeneca partners with AI company to find cure for cancer
- L&T surges 5% to hit fresh high; surpasses its buyback price of Rs 3,200
- Indian-Origin Dave Sharma Sworn In As Australian Senator
- Spotify lays off 17 percent of workforce in latest round of job cuts