How many of us have heard of Yngve Slyngstad, a name synonymous with finance? Being the CEO of Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) from 2008 to 2020, he successfully expanded the Government Pension Fund Global in Norway, transforming it into the largest sovereign wealth fund globally, with assets under management surpassing $1 trillion. Additionally, he is recognised for spearheading responsible investment initiatives, including the strategic divestment from companies with subpar environmental and social performance.
- Spotify lays off 17 percent of workforce in latest round of job cuts
- Attorney John Deaton Prefers Two Cryptos Over XRP
- South African regulator may license 36 crypto companies in December
- Notes from India’s answer to Berkshire Hathaway
- Does Microsoft have too much control over OpenAI?
- Microsoft to soon launch mobile gaming store, says Xbox head Phil Spencer
- World's Largest Iceberg Escapes Antarctica, Heading Towards Open Ocean
- Indian Navy Day: Significance, Celebrations And Other Details