Personal Finance rule changes from 1 October 2023: The deadline for adding nominees for mutual fund folios, demat, and trading accounts is 30 September 2023. New TCS rule on overseas expenses to come into effect from next month. This could also be the last month for exchanging ₹2,000 notes.
- Breakout or $40K bull trap? 5 things to know in Bitcoin this week
- MediaTek hints at AI-powered chips: Image magic and personalized AI suggestions expected
- Samsung to launch AI-powered Galaxy Book 4 notebooks this month: Report
- ‘Managed investments to more than double to Rs 315 trillion by fiscal 2027’
- Oxford's Word Of The Year Is Gen Z Favourite "Rizz"
- Watch: Australian Teacher Shares Tutorial On How To Speak English Like Shashi Tharoor
- Robert Kiyosaki Avocates Bitcoin Investment Amid Political Discontent | TheSpuzz
- AstraZeneca partners with AI company to find cure for cancer