Microsoft has announced the launch of Windows 11 with an eye-catching look and a host of new features. However, the organization has mentioned that only these devices which are capable of supporting the higher-finish features of Windows 11 will be capable to upgrade to Windows 11. Customers who are currently utilizing an old device can get in touch with the manufacturer or seller of their device to ascertain no matter whether Windows 11 will be supported by the method. Customers can also do the very same by utilizing Microsoft’s Computer Health Check app that is presently compatible to run on systems obtaining Windows 10.
So far, Microsoft has also announced the key needs that are mandatory for the device to run Windows 11 without the need of any hassles. If these minimum facilities are fulfilled by an old method, then the device will also be eligible to get a no cost upgrade to Windows 11. Major needs for a device are listed beneath.
1. The processor of the device have to be 1 gigahertz or quicker along with hosting 2 or more cores on a handy 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
2. At Least 4 GB of Random Access Memory (RAM) is expected on the method for its upgradation to Windows 11.
3. Similarly, the minimum storage accessible on the method have to be 64 GB or greater.
4. The device have to also possess a graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2. driver.
5. On the show front, the device have to have no much less than a High definition (720p) show that is higher than 9″ diagonally and capable of adjusting with 8 bits per colour channel.
6. Stable online connection along with obtaining a Microsoft account are a must just before considering of upgrading your method to Windows 11.
7. To make the 5G online connectivity feature compatible with the device, the device have to be equipped with a 5G modem.