Home loan buyers have borne the brunt of the back-to-back RBI rate hikes to curb rising inflation in India. For the last two years, home loans have become more expensive for new entrants and also for existing borrowers. The burden of expensive home loans has been passed on to the borrowers either in the form of higher interest rates or extension.
- Trust the best strategy in crypto bear market — Trust Wallet CEO
- Will the rush for fixed deposits be short-lived?
- Amazon to introduce advanced coding & AI modules in 100 Karnataka schools
- No proposal to relax borrowing limits for Kerala, other states: Sitharaman
- Spainish Media Files $600 Million Lawsuit Against Meta
- Railways Shares Video Of India’s Most Powerful Electric Locomotive: ”Beast Of…”
- CASE Group is Spearheading India’s Energy Sufficiency drive and is all set to create a paradigm shift in Balance of payments
- Where are all the robot trucks?