Mumbai-based IDFC First Bank has revised interest rates on bulk fixed deposits between ₹2 crore to ₹25 crore after RBI hiked the repo rate by another 50 basis points to 5.9%. The minimum tenure begins from 7 days to a maximum of 10 years. Senior citizens can earn an additional 0.5% on these interest rates. The highest rate offered is 7.2% — which is inflation-beating as CPI is currently at 7%. Overall, on these bulk FDs, the interest ranges from 4.9% to 7.20%. The new rates have come into effect from October 4, 2022.
- Ramattra will be easier to earn in the Overwatch 2 battle pass
- Price analysis 12/5: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT
- Edelweiss MF’s Bharat Bond ETF: Invest or not?
- Over 500 People Already Executed By Iran In 2022: Report
- 3 lessons from digital natives to boost companies’ transformation journeys
- Microsoft says it has offered Sony a 10-year deal on new Call of Duty games
- This Bitcoin Bull Believes Its Price Will Top $250K In 2023
- Central bank plans to make CBDC ‘only legal digital tender’ in Indonesia, says gov