If you’re not an Amazon Prime member (or prefer not to shop at Amazon), Target’s competing with the upcoming Prime Early Access Sale with deals of its own — no membership needed. Through Saturday, October 8th, the retailer is holding the Target Deal Days event, offering discounts on a variety of tech products. These include gaming accessories, headphones, TVs, and a range of other items that are up to 50 percent off for a limited time. Plus, if you end up finding a cheaper price elsewhere, Target will match it within 14 days of purchase until December 24th. The retailer is also offering free, contactless pickup if you want to go that route.
- Sony’s PlayStation Plus Collection for PS5 owners goes away in May
- Price analysis 2/1: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT, LTC, AVAX
- OFCD case: Sebi orders attachment of Subrata Roy’s bank, demat accounts
- Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia's Vast Outback
- ChatGPT detection tool thinks Macbeth was generated by AI. What happens now?
- Tomb Raider’s new mobile roguelike launches on February 14th
- How You Can Prevent Hackers From Stealing Your NFTs
- MakerDAO launches $5M legal defense fund