Realme GT series has officially been launched in India. There are two smartphones to boot. One referred to as the Realme GT is a efficiency-oriented ‘flagship killer’ phone although the other, referred to as Realme GT Master Edition is an economical mid-ranger focusing on style. Both phones have fascinating spec sheets and very aggressive rates. While the Master Edition Realme GT begins at Rs 25,999, the GT begins at Rs 37,999.
| Realme GT Master Edition 5G unboxing and initially look: Design, specs, features, and all the things to know
We will be reviewing each these phones at length in the coming days, for now, here’s a fast look at what every brings to the table and just about every distinction that you wanted to know.
- Realme GT Master Edition is a style-centric smartphone, so let’s just start out with that. One of the variants of this phone, that Realme calls Voyager Grey, is the handiwork of Muji’s iconic designer, Naoto Fukasawa. It stands out with its one-of-its-sort suitcase leather style. There will be common black and white choices obtainable as nicely. At the onset, this phone is constructed out of plastic. One of the variants of the Realme GT similarly comes with a exceptional dual-tone vegan leather style. It utilizes two various types of components on the backplate to highlight its ‘sports car’ aesthetic. A big portion of the phone is yellow. This is interrupted by a black glossy vertical stripe – this also homes the phone’s triple cameras. The phone also comes in silver and blue colourways. At the onset, each these phones are constructed out of plastic.
- Both the phones come with a 6.43-inch 1080p Super AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh price (360Hz touch sampling) and hole punch reduce-out. Brightness tops out at 1000 nits. There is no HDR help. There is an in-show fingerprint reader for biometrics and no screen protection, at least none that is advertised.
- The Realme GT has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with up to 12 gigs of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS3.1 storage. The Realme GT Master Edition has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 SoC paired with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage. Both phones lack storage expansion. Software inside each phones is Realme UI 2. based on Android 11.
- The Realme GT has a 4,500mAh battery although the Realme GT Master Edition has a smaller sized 4,300mAh battery. Both phones help 65W speedy charging.
- Both phones have the identical rear camera setup with a 64MP most important, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, and yet another 2MP macro shooter. On the front, the Master Edition has a 32MP camera. The Realme GT has a 16MP front camera.
- The Realme GT comes with dual stereo speakers with Hi-Res audio help. The Master Edition has a single speaker.
- The Realme GT supports Wi-Fi 6.
- The Realme GT Master Edition 5G comes in 3 configurations: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB. The base 6GB/128GB model fees Rs 25,999, the 8GB/128GB Rs 27,999 although the prime-finish 8GB/256GB version will set you back by Rs 29,999. The Realme GT 5G comes in two configurations: 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB. The base 8GB/128GB model fees Rs 37,999 although the prime-finish 12GB/256GB version will set you back by Rs 41,999.
| The Realme GT 5G jumpstarts the flagship killer, a category that OnePlus abandoned years ago