RBL Bank has increased special tenor fixed deposit (FD) rates, effective 25 November, with the maximum rate now set at 8.05% for senior citizens. For non-senior citizens, the maximum FD rate stands at 7.55% for the 453 to 459 days, 460 to 724 days and 725 days tenures. However, rates for super senior citizens have been fixed at 8.30% for the same tenure.
- Now you can slide into Strava DMs
- Top 5 Cryptos Set For A Major Move This Week | TheSpuzz
- Trust the best strategy in crypto bear market — Trust Wallet CEO
- Will the rush for fixed deposits be short-lived?
- Amazon to introduce advanced coding & AI modules in 100 Karnataka schools
- No proposal to relax borrowing limits for Kerala, other states: Sitharaman
- Spainish Media Files $600 Million Lawsuit Against Meta
- Railways Shares Video Of India’s Most Powerful Electric Locomotive: ”Beast Of…”