The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon commence limited pilot launches of the digital rupee for specific use cases, the central bank said today in a concept paper. The concept paper was released on Friday as it tests the digital currency in India. The Reserve Bank of India has been exploring the pros and cons of a central bank digital currency for some time and is currently engaged in working towards a phased implementation strategy, the bank said.
- Viral Photo Of Society Notice Asking Delivery Agents Not To Use Lift Sparks Outrage Online
- SBI reports highest profit, broking houses lauding us, says Dinesh Khara
- Elon Musk Reveals His Plan If Apple, Google Remove Twitter From App Stores
- IIROC-registered Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare suffers data breach
- How to link PAN with Aadhaar to prevent being inoperative from 1st April 2023?
- "End The Lockdown" Slogans In China's Xinjiang After Deadly Apartment Fire
- Viral Video Shows Man Guiding 18-Wheeler Truck Into Parking Spot Without Being In It
- Woman Faces Online Backlash For Donating A Fortune To Charity. Here's Why