MUMBAI : Systematic investment plan (SIP) inflows could double in the next three years with people realizing the power of this investment tool, said A Balasubramanian, managing director and chief executive, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC. His comments come amid rising market volatility and the growth of discontinuation of SIPs outpacing that of new registrations in the face of a looming global recession.
- The Twelve South Butterfly 2-in-1 charger is what Apple’s MagSafe Duo should have been
- BlackRock Has Actually Seeded Its Bitcoin Spot ETF, What This Means | TheSpuzz
- AI and pension funds: Is AI a safe bet for retirement investment?
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance unveils Salaried Term Plan; details here
- No of MFI loans extended by lenders dips in Q2, average ticket sizes grow
- Death Count In Indonesia Volcano Rises To 22 After 9 More Bodies Recovered
- Honoring Karate’s Tradition and Spirit
- Looking Glass unveils Looking Glass Go portable holographic display