Mumbai-based IDFC First Bank has revised its bulk fixed deposits from ₹2 crore to maximum of ₹25 crore. A depositor can earn as high as 7.55% now. The interest rates range from 5.30% to 7.55%. These rates have come into effect from November 23, 2022. Notably, these FD rates do not have any premature withdrawal facility. There are FDs offered with premature withdrawal facilities, however, the interest rate is lower compared to those without a premature withdrawal option.
- Bitcoin bears beware! BTC holds $17K as support while the S&P 500 drops 1.5%
- FIFA+ app AR feature allows fans to see stats for players on ground
- UK To Allow Employees To Request Flexible Working From Day 1 Of Job
- Viral Video: Maned Wolf Spotted On A Street, Leaves Internet Stunned
- The hidden danger of ChatGPT and generative AI | The AI Beat
- Ramattra will be easier to earn in the Overwatch 2 battle pass
- Price analysis 12/5: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT
- Edelweiss MF’s Bharat Bond ETF: Invest or not?