My wife (27) and I (33) are IT professionals. We both have EPF accounts for more than five years now. Currently, we invest some basic amount in PPF every year to keep it active and to meet 80C limits. However, we both have NPS Tier-1 accounts since last year with 70% equity and 30% corporate bond allocation, where we invest ₹50,000 each, every year.
- 3 lessons from digital natives to boost companies’ transformation journeys
- Microsoft says it has offered Sony a 10-year deal on new Call of Duty games
- This Bitcoin Bull Believes Its Price Will Top $250K In 2023
- Central bank plans to make CBDC ‘only legal digital tender’ in Indonesia, says gov
- How will my salary arrears be taxed in India?
- Apple improves lead time for iPhone 14 Pro models’ shipments: Report
- RBI’s MPC starts deliberations amid expectations of moderate rate hike
- UK Opposition Party Vows To Abolish 'Unelected' House of Lords