Arguably the worst impacted sector in the Covid-19 pandemic, the hospitality market has got a glimmer of hope as the Gujarat government lifted substantial restrictions from restaurants, hotels, gymnasiums, gardens and libraries amongst other folks. With the Coronavirus circumstance in the state coming beneath handle, the government has issued a new notification which will come in impact from June 11 and continue till June 26, the Indian Express reported. Here are the important adjustments brought by the state government in its new notification.
1. As per the new notification, hotels and restaurants in the state will be permitted to operate from 9 AM in the morning till 7 PM in the evening.
2. The government specified that all small business establishments which includes hotels and restaurants will only operate with a maximum of 50 % capacity. Apart from the dine-in facility, prospects will be capable to choose up their order from the restaurants till 9 PM whereas the home delivery of meals will be continued till midnight.
3. Gymnasiums will also be permitted to function at 50 % capacity. Libraries, gardens and parks will also be permitted to let in guests with a maximum limit of 50 % capacity.
4. Religious locations which had remained closed in the state because the onset of the second wave in April this year will also be accessible. As per the notification issued by the government, a religious location at a time can enable a maximum of 50 devotees inside its premises.
3. The government also permitted numerous small business establishments which includes salons, industry yards, roadside kiosks and beauty parlours to operate among 9 AM and 7 PM in the evening. So far, such companies and shops have been only permitted to operate till 6 PM in the state.
Restrictions in location
Despite the government permitting numerous relaxations, a huge quantity of activities will continue to face the Covid-19 restrictions which includes weekly markets, coaching institutions, cinema halls, multiplexes, water parks, auditoriums, amusement parks amongst other folks. The state on Wednesday registered 644 new Coronavirus circumstances which is substantially lesser than more than 10k circumstances the state was reporting day-to-day.