Fortnite is currently saturated in nostalgia, thanks to the backwards-looking Fortnite OG. But that’s about to change very soon: the battle royale’s next major live event promises “a new beginning” for the game. There aren’t many other details, but the event is called The Big Bang, and it kicks off on December 2nd at 2PM ET; as with past events, developer Epic recommends players show up at least 30 minutes early so they don’t miss out.
- Freeverse and LAOS Foundation launch new blockchain for interoperable digital assets
- Breakout or $40K bull trap? 5 things to know in Bitcoin this week
- MediaTek hints at AI-powered chips: Image magic and personalized AI suggestions expected
- Samsung to launch AI-powered Galaxy Book 4 notebooks this month: Report
- ‘Managed investments to more than double to Rs 315 trillion by fiscal 2027’
- Oxford's Word Of The Year Is Gen Z Favourite "Rizz"
- Watch: Australian Teacher Shares Tutorial On How To Speak English Like Shashi Tharoor
- Robert Kiyosaki Avocates Bitcoin Investment Amid Political Discontent | TheSpuzz