The interest rate on retail fixed deposits of less than ₹2 Cr has been hiked at the public sector lender Canara Bank. According to the bank’s official website, the new rates are in effect as of today, October 7, 2022. Following the adjustment, the bank raised its interest rates for all tenors and is currently providing an interest rate on deposits maturing in 7 days to 10 years that range from 3.25% to 7.00% for the general public and 3.25% to 7.50% for senior citizens.
- India seeks to shrink budget deficit by 50bps as global headwinds loom
- On Camera, US Police Officers Race To Save Man Who Fell On Subway Tracks
- Viral Photo Of Society Notice Asking Delivery Agents Not To Use Lift Sparks Outrage Online
- SBI reports highest profit, broking houses lauding us, says Dinesh Khara
- Elon Musk Reveals His Plan If Apple, Google Remove Twitter From App Stores
- IIROC-registered Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare suffers data breach
- How to link PAN with Aadhaar to prevent being inoperative from 1st April 2023?
- "End The Lockdown" Slogans In China's Xinjiang After Deadly Apartment Fire