Can mother and father both contribute in PPF (Public Provident Fund) account of their minor daughter opened and operated by the minor’s father. If yes, how the entries for contribution and interest be made in the books of father and mother. We do not want to claim deduction u/s.80C.
- India seeks to shrink budget deficit by 50bps as global headwinds loom
- On Camera, US Police Officers Race To Save Man Who Fell On Subway Tracks
- Viral Photo Of Society Notice Asking Delivery Agents Not To Use Lift Sparks Outrage Online
- SBI reports highest profit, broking houses lauding us, says Dinesh Khara
- Elon Musk Reveals His Plan If Apple, Google Remove Twitter From App Stores
- IIROC-registered Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare suffers data breach
- How to link PAN with Aadhaar to prevent being inoperative from 1st April 2023?
- "End The Lockdown" Slogans In China's Xinjiang After Deadly Apartment Fire