The State Bank of India (SBI) has cautioned customers against instant loan apps. The country’s top lender has shared some safety tips for customers to follow in order to avoid falling into traps of instant loan apps. “Please refrain from clicking on suspicious links or giving your information to a company posing as a Bank or Financial Company. Report cybercrimes at – https://cybercrime.gov.in,” SBI tweeted on 22 November.
- Bitcoin bears beware! BTC holds $17K as support while the S&P 500 drops 1.5%
- FIFA+ app AR feature allows fans to see stats for players on ground
- UK To Allow Employees To Request Flexible Working From Day 1 Of Job
- Viral Video: Maned Wolf Spotted On A Street, Leaves Internet Stunned
- The hidden danger of ChatGPT and generative AI | The AI Beat
- Ramattra will be easier to earn in the Overwatch 2 battle pass
- Price analysis 12/5: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT
- Edelweiss MF’s Bharat Bond ETF: Invest or not?