Prime Day is an excellent opportunity to save big on those new headphones or earbuds you’ve been eyeing. Amazon is offering substantial savings and discounts on many well-reviewed sets from brands including Sony, Bose, Samsung, Beats, and more. Many of our favorite recommendations are on sale.
You can take advantage of these Prime Day deals between July 12th and 13th. Whether you’re looking for over-ear noise-canceling headphones or a pair of earbuds for the gym, there’s something for pretty much everyone on this list.
The best Prime Day deals on earbuds and headphones overall
- Sony’s WF-1000XM4 noise-canceling earbuds — still our top pick in the category — are on sale for $198, way down from their usual $279.99. The 1000XM4s offer superb noise cancellation and sound quality in a comfortable set of earbuds and also include many extra software features. Read our review.
- Apple’s AirPods Pro are on sale for $169.98 instead of $249 with a MagSafe-ready charging case, which is just $10 more than their all-time low. Their noise-cancellation is excellent, while their swappable silicone tips allow for a more comfortable fit. Read our review.
- Bose’s QuietComfort Earbuds have dropped to just $179.99, a $100 discount from what you’d normally pay. Their active noise cancellation is right up there with Sony’s, and some people prefer Bose’s sound signature. Read our review.
The best Prime Day earbud and headphones deals under $100
- Anker’s Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro are just $89.99 ($80 off). These earbuds offer decent active noise cancellation (ANC), ear and wing tips for a more comfortable tip, and Bluetooth multipoint support. Read our review.
- It wouldn’t be Prime Day without a discount on Amazon’s own gadgets. The second-gen Echo Buds are $69.99 (originally $119.99). They’re getting a little old at this point but still offer a good combination of sound quality and noise cancellation. Read our review.
Shop The Verge’s master list of the best Amazon Prime Day tech deals and follow @VergeDeals on Twitter for the latest updates.